Friday 11 December 2015

Malicious More Ashtray and more clips

New Clips added to C4S Members and C4S Clipstore

Malicious More Ashtray
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Up close and personal use and subjugation of my personal ashtray slave as I enjoy a luxurious More 120 cigarette. Double pumps and long creamy exhales direct into his hooded face are just for starters as I repeatedly and cruelly use his mouth for my hot ash deposits but as a punishment for missing two of my important deposits I inflict the ultimate satisfying sadistic torment, a triple pump and long creamy exhale as I stub out my cigarette on his tongue and squeezing both tongue and cigarette until I'm satisfied and sated.

Cigar Milking
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - I decide to double hood my slave Starlight and subject him to some leathery overload smoke control. I light and enjoy my cigar whilst sharing my dominant exhales to my delight and to my slave's tightly bound torment. I continually tease and deny him until I feel the time is right to slowly offend his lungs via the smoke tube emitting my cigar smoke control. With his efforts, I reward him with a slow and sensual Leather gloved draining by hand.

Black Sobranie by Candlelight
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Dressed in a combination of my favourite Black Leather & PVC, including my leather thigh boots and vintage bolero leather jacket watch as I circle the punishment corner area of my home whilst enjoying a decadent Black Sobranie Russian cigarette and pondering the beating I am about to administer to my slave. A luxurious and majestic cigarette that I adore with double and triple pumping, producing gloriously regal exhales.

Divine Foot Worship Part 4 - Leather Smother
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - An afternoon of sheer Female Domination indulgence as I relax after a long day of punishing my slave with a decadent St Moritz cigarette, the river view through the window, the delights of a good book and my personal slave constantly at my feet. Whether he's massaging my feet, kissing and sucking my beautiful toes or being used as my objectified foot stool, my slave is always beneath me and always in his place at my feet and under my firm control. I have long been an advocate of CFNM or Clothed Female Naked Male and here is no exception as I'm elegantly dressed in my beautiful Leather, including my vintage bolero jacket and purple side split skirt and I take great delight in subjugating my naked slave with Leather gloved Hand Over Mouth and intense full Leather smother after his foot worship duties have been fulfilled to my satisfaction. His vulnerable cock is my permanent play thing and I cannot resist toying, teasing and slapping his erect cock, smothering him in my delightful Leather leaving him hard, frustrated and desperate for a release.

Black Sobranie Ashtray Blow Back
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad in my vintage studded Black Leather Military dress and favourite short Black Leather gloves, enjoy this up close and personal clip of me thoroughly enjoying a Black Sobranie Russian cigarette and subjugating my naked hooded slave to repeated torrents of smoke into his face resulting in some delightfully pleasing blow backs. Listen to the sighs of my objectified ashtray slave! Listen to the sizzling sound of my hot ashes from my cigarette as I deposit them constantly into my slave's open mouth! Listen to the wonderful sounds of my creaking Leather! All whilst my naked slave sits still awaiting my next dismissal of hot ash or another engulfing plume of beautiful smoke into his face. A particular favourite clip of mine.

Flogged in Punishment Corner
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Hooked to the ceiling in Punishment Corner my slave Starlight had one task and one task alone, not to become aroused as I punished him with my heavy Leather flogger. He failed. So the punishment continued. Clad entirely in my favourite powerful Black Leather I enjoy a luxurious More 120 cigarette whilst modifying his errant behaviour by slapping his erect cock and spanking an already developing Rouge Red bottom from the repeated thrashings from my Leather flogger. My slave failed in his task and I meted out a thorough flogging.

Cigar Smoke Recycle
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - A harsh cigar, double and triple pumped direct into my prone slave's heavy duty rubber gas mask is recycled into plumes of beautiful cigar smoke. Today was a test for my slave, dressed as I was entirely in my Black Leather punishment outfit of my vintage studded Military dress and platform 6 inch knee high boots. My daily ritual will fast turn him into a full cigar slave.

My C4S Members






No comments:

Post a Comment