I got married :)
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didnt make any last year.
Next year I will learn German, start painting arty and learn Spanish.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Rome, which I loved & cruise: Bastia, Florence, Portofino, St Tropez, Monaco & Barcelona. I also went to Marrakech.
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
Not enough sleep, I will ensure I am in bed asleep by 12am in 2012 lol.
7. What date(s) from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory?
My wedding in September, also a date in November the collaring anniversary of My slave emenac & Maid minnie.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting married, and also evolving a little more with My BDSM interests with the assistance of some lovely masochistic & submissive individuals.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
A cold here and there, and a nasty chest infection in Oct/November.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
My hubby (My rock), My son for starting college and doing well at it.My slave emenac and minnie for all their service and devotion.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
I do not suffer with depression, however a few individuals online.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Kit, Travels oh and WEDDING :)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Being a Bride for the first time, however was quite nerve-wrecking to by My surprise.
16. What song will always remind you of 2011?
I feel so close to you by Calvin Harris, it was a party anthem for Me and My vanilla friends on the cruise and at every house-party we attended this year.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or sadder?
Happier, however My life is happy and fulfilling.
ii. Thinner or fatter?
A little fatter, but not something that a detox and gym regime wont sort out shortly.
iii. richer or poorer?
About the same
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Travelled more, I usually take My teen away on holiday just him and I quality-time holiday. I missed that last year with My wedding. Also hosted more of My event S&M parties.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Surfing online lol.
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Quiet family Christmas, with parents coming around for Christmas Dinner, was lovely infact.
21. How many one-night stands?
22. What was your favourite TV program?
The Fades BBC1.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I dont hate anyone, hate is a strong word.
24. What was the best book you read?
An English Madam: Life and Work of Cynthia Payne
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Going along to the Birmingham Symphony Hall for the first-time. I will be attending the proms next year at the Royal Albert Hall.
26. What did you want and get?
To get married, and did.
27. What was your favourite film of this year?
The Hangover II
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was enjoying My 42nd birthday My hubby as a new married couple, no honeymoon though until Feb 2012.
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
My fashion sense hasnt changed.
31. What kept you sane?
I am sane, I have a happy life :)
32. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Belladonna as always.
33. What political issue stirred you the most?
The riots in the UK. The problems in the far east especially Syria and Libya.
34. Who did you miss?
Amy Winehouse, and I will miss her musical talent.
35. Who was the best new person you met?
I have met alot of lovely new friends this year, other Mistresses especially too many to mention. Also new vanilla party friends too.
36. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011.
Nothing really, just remain happy, content and positive. Oh and happy Wife, Happy life :)
38. What did you learn about yourself this year that surprised you?
I project My positivity well, without feeling so guilty about being so happy when others are not so much. I do not feel guilty anymore about keeping My contentment & happiness under wraps anymore with friends I mean. I used to feel it was over-bearing, however I just accept that My glass is always half full and always will be I am a realist, and prefer to be a positive influence on those that are dear to Me.
39. What is your proudest moment/achievement of 2011?
Seeing what a good job as a Mother I have done with My 16 year old, he has good ideals and common sense and is very independant and doing well at college developing into a well grounded young man.
40. Why exactly are you blogging this on NYE?
Just to give a little insight to My 2011, to those that wish to read it :)
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year and a fantastic 2012.
Mistress Roug'e x