Sunday 11 October 2015

Forced Leather Smoke in the Woods & Foot Worship more...

New Clips uploaded to My Members and Clipstore


Forced Smoke in the Woods




24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Outdoor smoke training for my slave today. Deep in the English woods I was delighted to find a dank and dark crypt building in which to place my extremely scared slave, bound tightly within his Leather body bag of course! With no means of escape he had zero option but to take my long creamy exhales from my luxurious and decadent Sobranie cigarette and to his horror, more smoke training of this ilk is planned shortly.


Woodland Crypt Cigar Smoke




24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Dare you go into the woods with me? Leather-Clad outdoor divine cigar smoke.



Divine Foot Worship - Part 3




24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Worshipping my beautiful feet is a daily duty for my slave but here he admirably worships and pampers my aching feet after a long afternoon of punishing him. I am clad in a favoured punishment outfit of beautiful Black Rubber but my slave has taken his punishment for the day and thanks me by pampering my aching feet, first by massaging them then kissing them all over before sucking each individual delightful toe as I relax and unwind with a decadent and luxurious Sobranie cigarette.


No comments:

Post a Comment