Friday 9 October 2015

Facesitting My Leather Gimp Slave and more

New Clips added to My C4S Members and Clipstore

Facesitting My Leather Gimp Slave















24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - A staple part of my slave's daily existence is to be objectified and used whilst tightly restrained in our Leather body bag. Here I delight in smothering and face sitting him and revel in taking his breath away.


Traditional OTK Spanking



24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - I firmly believe in the traditional values of BDSM and cannot resist an old fashioned, traditional hand spanking to correct the errant behaviour of my slave. Starlight had displeased me all day so I plugged him, strapped him into his slave harness and modified his behaviour with a harsh OTK spanking as well as treating myself to my decadent and beautiful lace up opera length Black Leather gloves and a deserved smoke! My slave's behaviour is constantly monitored and all lapses are dealt with in this manner.


Leather Boot Worship from my Leather Slave



24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Pure Leather indulgence as I'm dressed in my favourite and powerful Black Leather and delight in feeding my Leather slave my 6 inch heels and relax as he kisses, adores and worships my knee high platform lace up Black Leather boots. I cannot resist ordering and subjugating my slave to adore my boots, repeatedly forcing my heels into his slavish sucking mouth and delighting as he licks them clean.


Heavy Steel Electrical Anal Probe and OTK Punishment




24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad in a favourite all Black Leather punishment outfit I subject Starlight to an intense period of delightful pain! After tightly securing my slave in a heavy and restrictive Black Leather bondage hood I take immense delight in his muffled shouts of anguish as I repeatedly spank him, flog him, use my judicial paddle on him before thoroughly enjoying applying my unique circular whip to his reddening bottom. This is all before I take great delight in subjecting my slave to my heavy steel electrical anal probe, a painful probe that has him completely under my painful control.



Manicure Smoke Object



24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - All a Mistress needs for a satisfying afternoon of indulgence, relaxing music, one luxurious and decadent Sobranie cigarette, an ashtray and her subjugated and objectified Leather bound gimp slave humiliatingly used as a manicure nail polish bottle holder. Suffice to say, my slave has to endure my smoking control via many long and creamy exhales as usual.


Strap On Surprise for My Ashtray Slave



24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - My ashtray slave was summoned to the Study fully aware that he was required to serve me as my human ashtray for another of my beautiful and decadent Sobranie cigarettes. However! I had far more devious ideas in mind for my errant slave and returned to the study dressed completely in my favourite and empowering Black Leather, from my vintage studded Leather corset and favourite Leather trousers, through to my bolero Leather gloves and platform, lace up knee boots. I had one further long, black addition to my outfit and couldn't resist using my slave's mouth to worship my favourite black strap on, forcing my cock into his slavish mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment