Thursday 15 October 2015

Rubber Mackintosh Madam Strap On Fuck and more

New Clips uploaded
New Clips uploaded to My C4S Clipstore and Members Site

Rubber Madam Milks Her Ashtray slave
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad in my favoured Black Rubber punishment attire and my favourite Black Leather gloves and thigh length boots I subjugate my ashtray slave to every inch of ash from my two cigarettes as I chain smoke and fuck his throat with my black strap on cock before finally granting him a messy release fully under my control.

Wicked Rubber Smoke slave Owner
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - After securing my slave into his harness and tightly securing him to a table using his own domestic belt, I tightly secure our heaviest and most restrictive Black Rubber gas mask over his head for the real training of the afternoon, MY wicked and constant thick and heavy creamy exhales from my luxurious Sobranie cigarette. Watch as I sadistically delight in his torment and at his repeated attempts to return my smoke through the attached breathing tube.

Laughter Out-takes Volume 3
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - BDSM, my love of Leather and Rubber and my ownership of a slave is a daily lifestyle for me. However, not everything goes to plan and especially not if you have an errant slave intent on making you giggle. Here are a selection of recent out takes and bloopers that Starlight and I never fail to laugh at and we both hope you sincerely laugh along too at our expense!

Gas Mask Officer Spanks Her Slave
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - I summoned my slave for his daily spanking and as usual I had far more in mind that a delightfully harsh spanking. Clad in my Punishment Officer Uniform, including starched shirt and tie as well as my favourite platform, 6 inch heeled knee high lace up Black Leather Boots and my adorable short Black Leather gloves, I had one further addition to my outfit. I rarely, if ever, wear a gas mask but today I was in a particularly harsh mood and I needed to really punish my slave. Stinging hand spankings were administered with both hands and, after I removed my gas mask, a thick cigar was enjoyed as I continued with numerous more harsh spankings before I repeatedly controlled my slave with my delightful Leather gloves held tightly across his mouth.

Rubber Mackintosh Madam Strap On Fuck
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - A humiliating and harsh strap on fuck was administered here to my slave as I peg him hard and enjoy a luxurious smoke dressed in my vintage, heavy floor length Black Rubber Mackintosh and my adorable platform 6 inch heeled lace up Black Leather knee boots. I'm also wearing my favourite short Black Leather gloves as I always fuck my slave with my strap on wearing gloves and here I repeatedly pin him, grab him and force him into position for my savage invasion.

Clips4sale Clipstore
C4S Members Site





No comments:

Post a Comment