Tuesday 4 August 2015

Punished and Pegged - New Clips

New Clips added to Members and Clipstore.

Punished and Pegged
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - Clad in my beautiful, classical and distinctive Black and Blue ankle length Rubber coat, Black Rubber Military trousers, Black Leather stiletto heeled lace up knee high boots and my favourite Black Leather gloves, watch as I objectify my bound and hooded naked slave to an intense afternoon of punishment and pegging. I am in my complete sadistic element, dressed for pleasure as well as punishment as I thoroughly enjoy my luxurious More 120 cigarette as I both spank, cane and GHOM my bound and objectified slave before I enact my favoured sadistic punishment for an unworthy slave as I repeatedly peg him and strap on train him painfully, whilst enjoying a decadent cigar, naturally!
Preview

Leather Cigar Ma'am - GHOM Control and Denial
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - Pure leather all the way as I showcase my personal slave as my total Leather slave! Regally dressed entirely in Black Leather I subject my slave to intense GHOM (Gloved Hand Over Mouth) and tortuous tease and ultimate denial with my beautiful vintage Black Leather Bolero Gloved Jacket. Pure Leather remains my favourite and most powerful addition to my sadistic desires and I cannot resist pushing my slave with repeated GHOM, Leather smothering, cock slapping and ultimate frustrating denial as I indulge myself in a regal and satisfying cigar.




No comments:

Post a Comment