Friday 7 August 2015

Jodhpur Facesitting & Jodhpur Ma'am - Cigar Milking Clips

New Clips added to Members and Clipsite

Jodhpur Facesitting
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - During a long afternoon of humiliation for my personal slave in our study room, I simply couldn't resist taking my rightful position in our home and my favourite seat! Dressed in a favourite pair of Jodhpurs, my distinctive white thigh length Leather boots and favourite short Black Leather gloves, watch as I indulge myself with a relaxing smoke and smother, objectify and humiliate my slave as he's bound tightly within my Black Leather body bag.
Preview

Jodhpur Ma'am - Cigar Milking
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - Following a long afternoon of punishment and confinement within my Black Leather body bag, Starlight is finally granted a release but only under my complete control and by my beautiful Opera length red Leather lace up gloves. Tightly restrained within my Leather body bag I objectify my slave further with a tight fitting and severely restrictive White Leather bondage hood and thoroughly amuse myself by objectifying him constantly, blocking his one and only breathing hole, cock slapping him and forcing him to inhale my delicious and decadent cigar smoke as I relax in a favourite pair of Jodhpurs and my beautifully distinctive white Leather thigh length boots. 
Preview

OTK Spanking in the Study
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - Starlight was 15 minutes late picking me up from a Ladies Luncheon and embarrassed me in front of my female companions. Harsh and severe behavioural modification was applied instantly we arrived home as I bare handed as well as Leather gloved spanked him soundly, turning his bottom a very pleasing shade of Rouge!

No comments:

Post a Comment