Wednesday 19 August 2015

Leather Whipping and Pain New Clips

Added to My Clipstore and Members Site.

Plugged and Punished!
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - Plugged and Punished yes, but with many of my favourite "accessories" too! Clad in my favourite and powerful Black Leather I cannot resist toying with my slave in his new "Objectification Corner" of our home. Restrained, plugged and ring gagged, my slave is denied any pleasure from my beautifully decadent cigar but has to endure it for me before I objectify my slave further as I force him to adore my black strap on. 
Preview


Whipped, Flogged and Striped!
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - I am always modifying my slave's behaviour and his recent errant displays in devotion to me resulted in this harsh and severe punishment at my hands, and those of my favourite whips and floggers. As you will discover, he was crying long before I had finished with him and his extremely pleasing marks of rouge.
Preview

No comments:

Post a Comment