Saturday 31 December 2016

Vision...

Patroness Sovereign of chastity & virtue welcomes you and I am delighted you have discovered Me some things are just meant to be. It is to My understanding that this world is in need of a sexuality shake up call a sexual liberation jolt in the right direction for the unity and freedom for all.

I am far from a novice regarding total power exchange over another I have embraced and explored over fifteen years of self-discovery via the artisan self-made route of harvesting the wisdom I respectfully honour with integrity and sovereignty.

Know thy self and world projects in tangent. Exploring the deepest parts of the physical and psyche creates a liberated and balanced individual there is no guilt or shame  in being who we truly are in totality it is natural to explore ourselves via our sexuality an ever evolving process.I welcome those that desire constant evolution upon their journey that sweet surrender within themself and that are receptive to new experiences also areas of BDSM fetishes and fantasies that align with My own.

I offer  London based domestic setting liaison's and all My unions are 'donation only' a far cry from the Femdom path I was upon years ago as Mistress Roug'e. Something that I feel passionate about ever still I cannot put a price upon My head the grace I offer must also be exchanged for grace that is the way of the Patroness. I always knew I would create a difference when I started out in 2001 but I was unaware of what it was however I am biting the bullet with the faith that I have and I am offering all My 'unions' as 'donation only' no hourly rate no day rate, its a feeling that I trust and I have always savoured experimentation. I see Myself as an orchestrator regarding sexuality guiding those that are either a novice lost on their path with no direction not in tune with their own sexuality guilt-ridden or shamed by their sexuality or a totally realized pervert that is as creative as I am.

I feel that exploring sexuality is a fundamental necessity in all of us that creates equilibrium and balance when that energy or experience is accepted embraced explored and realized and I am offering My grace for such liaisons with the right caliber of person.

I have had the eunuch fantasy for many years now and I am sure My disciples with feel the benefit of chaste and abstinence under My direction for the wellness and betterment of their physical and psyche which will be a gateway to your inner sovereignty not for embarrassment or humiliation but for your own personal liberation.

Chastity Keyholding Orgasm Sovereignty
Sexuality Guidance and Advice
Sissy Maid Service and Training
Domestic Servant Service and Training
Domestic Discipline
Bondage Objectification

Warm regards

Sovereign

http://www.chastitykeyholder.net

No comments:

Post a Comment