Wednesday 28 December 2016

Service

Service is the fundamental need of serving another without expecting anything in return the reward in itself is the grace of a job well done & in essence the healthy gratification of assistance and servitude. This can range from something small as a gesture or token to tasks & duties more challenging which creates self-discipline as a prized reward again a healthy self-gratification which creates self discovery inner growth and self respect.

I have never really indulged the idea of fantasy role-play or creating fictional situations for invalidated effect or purpose I do not see the point in pretending with an act so sacred which deserves the honour respect and validity it deserves.

A sense of natural pride takes place when both parties involved in the union harvest something rewarding with consent and unity.

I admire those that graft hard and I honour that service with integrity one hundred percent effort not for the sake of dressing and play acting it is serious real and respectful. Task jobs and chores are set and I expect nothing then the highest standard of service I am a stickler for etiquette and rituals I do not tolerate shoddy lazy effort to manipulate punishment I will dismiss you immediately that is not My purpose.

I most certainly do not micro-manage either I expect My duties performed and completed everything I explain prior in concise clarity so there will never be any confusion or miscommunication.

My unions are donation only

Union applications via My contact page email via My website
http://www.chastitykeyholder.net

No comments:

Post a Comment