Wednesday 22 July 2015

Smoking Red Leather Gloved Forced Milking & New Clips added



New Clips added to My C4S Clipsite and Members.. 

Smoking Red Leather Gloved Forced Milking 
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - Watch me as I utter just four words to my bound, gagged and hooded personal slave Starlight as I forcibly milk him dry on my orders. Dressed in my favourite and powerful Black and Red Leather, including my adorable Leather trousers, thigh boots and my soft lace up Red Leather Opera Gloves, I smoke in silent disdain for my slave, teasing and toying my property with long snap inhales and long exhales before My slave orgasms on My command.  
Preview 

Leather Chain Smoke Ashtray Punishment 
24/7 lifestyle slave Ownership - Dressed in my favourite and powerful Black and Red Leather, including my favourite and adorable Black Leather trousers, thigh boots and opera style Red Leather gloves, I chain smoke two cigarettes as I have my Starlight slave exactly where I want him, collared, naked and at my whim. My 24/7 personal slave is soundly flogged with my new heavyweight thick flogger before being soundly spanked across my knee. All as I smoke for my pleasure and make use of my personal, on hand ashtray.  
Preview 

Laughter Out Takes - Volume 1. Laughter all the way 
Watch me as you've never seen me before, corpsing into uncontrollable laughter and fits of giggles in a compendium of out takes from just one recent scene with my 24/7 Personal slave Starlight. I may be clad in my favourite and powerful Black and Red Leather, my favourite Opera style Red Leather gloves and thigh high boots but the energy of an incredible day kept getting the better of me. From numerous such clips from this day in particular, I have chosen the Top Ten out-takes, all containing genuine reactions leading to uncontrollable fits of giggles and laughter.  
Preview



My C4S Clip Site

My C4S Members Site



No comments:

Post a Comment