Friday 3 February 2012

Phone Domination now available World-Wide.

Having had many request phone Domination over the years, I refrained only due to the fact that I was making a name for Myself as a Dominatrix and I really did not have the time. So 9 years on, I have finally succumbed to the idea of indulging in the delights of Phone Domination in 2012. Some of My following are world-wide, especially regarding My clips & videos, forums and blog. Those that can not physically attend for a live session with Me, can do so from the comfort of their own armchair, home or work.

I created My Phone Domination Site yesterday infact, what a lovely surprise being stirred this morning by My very first caller. A topic close to My heart, Leather My ultimate fetish aswell as a smoke fetish interrogation senario. Thankyou "slave" for your call, and you will forever be My very first caller!

Warm regards,

Mistress Roug'e.

http://mistressrouge.myphonesite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment