Tuesday 17 January 2012

ORIFACE Strap-On Party London Friday February the 10th.


With the success of the launch of My Strap-On, Fisting, Cum Games, Humiliation, Watersports, Forced-Bi and all things oriface invading, perverted and debauched, I have decided to host My ORIFACE party nationwide in 2012, so this will be My first afternoon, daytime ORIFACE event.


I will be hosting My second ORIFACE party on Friday the 10th of February 1pm - 5pm, and I will also have the pleasure of sharing this intimate party of pervery with two of My Mistress friends. Madame Caramel & Mistress Nikki Whiplash.

Mistress Nikki Whiplash & Mistress Roug'e.


Madame Caramel.


The tribute will be £300 per attendee. Only the anally trained need apply, this is not an event for voyeurs, or novices.

Full-On participation will be experienced by all, a whirlwind of sensational Huge-Strap-on's, there will be 2 BAM's present, as pictured above, ass impaling, mouth invading, forced bi activities, cum games, bukakke & complete control by three very talented Mistresses.

My first ORIFACE party!
 

Cock Suckers need apply!


The location will be in London N1, at a fantastic new-well equipped BDSM venue, discreet with shower facilities.

For applications to attend My ORIFACE event, please do so by emailing Me direct.

1 comment: