Monday 13 June 2016

Ma'am Roug'e London Sessions Hoxton Friday June 24th..

Session date in Hoxton London Friday June 24th

I am taking reservations applications via the information below or direct via My website.

I am Ma’am Roug’e, a mature and formidable Domina in Birmingham West Midlands. My reputation is as true as My ideals: Dominant, Disciplinarian and slave conditioner. I delight in exploring and orchestrating male behaviour, instilling respect and influencing attitude adjustment. I consider Myself a traditional Dominatrix, having many visit Me without checklists or menus. I operate with no safewords, no comfort blanket for those that find total power exchange rewarding, exciting and also the emotional trepidation My sessions create. I believe.
My sessions are a very positive influence for individuals, and a valuable facet to submission, servitude and most of all escapism from the mundane. Being totally placed in My hands & care without the constraints of a safe word, is a very powerful headspace for the both of us.
I have a penchant to assist those with their fetishes, revealing certain aspects of their sexuality via a certain scenario or fetish and having them explored & realised. Many things can only be ventured and experienced via a vessel, I am that vessel. I truly savour the delights of My lifestyle, and My natural ability to coerce, urge and extract what I wish from every individual that visits Me for session.
I cater for bondage sessions, chastity key holding, slave training, anal & strap-on, bi sessions, masochists welcome, breath control, caging & isolation, CBT, nipple torment, humiliation, degradation, ,maid-training, domestic servant training, caning and corporal punishment, whipping, OTK spanking, suspension bondage & sensory deprivation.

I consider myself a Professional Pervert & Traditional Ma'am and cater for the old school nature of sessions. Old School BDSM Domination & no nonsense Corporal Punishment Canings, Judicial Canings, Prison Strappings Palm- Tawsing and Spanking and OTK Spankings. I believe myself an Attitude Adjuster Male Conditioner and a Sapient Caning Artisan Disciplinarian.

http://maamrouge.com
Email: email@maamrouge.com
Tel: 07871381510 +447871381510




No comments:

Post a Comment