Wednesday 2 December 2015

More 120 Insatiable Strap On & more clips

New Clips added to Members and Clipsite

More 120 Insatiable Strap On
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - I feel it appropriate to ensure my slave is gaping at all times by which I mean ready for my intrusive strap on insatiable needs. Ritualistically readying him with leather slave harness challenging mouth filling gag and trussed wrists I proceed to probe him with the already applied insertion of a butt plug that he has been suffering for a few hours earlier. I recline and relax as lighting up and dangle smoking a feminine yet regal More 120 and I joyfully shaft away to my dark hearts content. Insatiable randy and rampant in different fuck positions my slave Starlight satisfying my every perverted notion strap on mounting whim! Full Leather overload is the dressing order of the day as I objectify him upon and over our objectification corner coffee table.

Sinister Fat Cigar Milking
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Relentless and sinister use of my slave here as I continuously double pump my beautiful fat Brick House Maduro cigar, forcing each and every one of the delicious snap inhales into the breathing tube attached to his heavy duty rubber gas mask. Watch as I delight in every spluttering cough he endures inside his gas mask as I slowly tease, squeeze and torment the cock poking through the black Leather body bag that tightly restricts him. A delightful fat cigar perfect for sinister torment, I continuously draw and pump smoke after smoke, time and time again into his restrictive hood as I finally allow him a messy orgasm.

Black Sobranie with Rouge Red Cigarette Holder
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad in my favourite jodhpurs, black leather thigh boots and short black leather gloves, enjoy this clip of me enjoying the decadent delights of a Black Sobranie Cigarette in my Rouge Red cigarette holder. Double and triple pumps, long nose exhales and huge creamy mouth exhales are captured perfectly against the backdrop of a beautiful sunlit winters afternoon.

Disturbing Leather Milking Hell
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Dressed entirely in my favourite and ultra powerful Black Leather, including my adorable knee high platform 6 inch stiletto boots, floor length Matrix Leather coat and all time favourite short Black Leather gloves, watch as I chain smoke two Black Sobranie cigarettes and push, tease and punish my slave in a Leather induced hell. As well as smoking these delightful cigarettes I thoroughly use my slave as my human ashtray as I constantly dangle and double and triple pump my smokes, circling him constantly, toying with him, teasing him, slapping his hardening cock repeatedly and thoroughly smothering him in my beautiful Black Leather. However, before he's milked to a messy orgasm I cannot resist constantly, repeatedly and sadistically forcing my hands over his mouth, restricting his breath as I torture, toy and tease his cock before ordering him to orgasm over his own beautiful Leather.

Solo Smoke - St Moritz
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - A luxury indulgent cigarette deserves to be smoked with indulgence with my very first ever experience of a St Moritz Menthol Cigarette. Dangles, snap inhales and double pumps for long and creamy exhales!

Ashtray Strap On Suck
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Before today's vicious strap on fucking of my slave Starlight watch and listen as he gags repeatedly on my 7 inch black strap on cock as I thrust into his greedy and open mouth. I delight in throat fucking my slave every day and as always I thoroughly enjoy my decadent smoke, here, a More 120 cigarette. All of my hot ashes are swallowed by my ashtray slave as I dangle my beautiful and elegant cigarette, with long exhales, snap inhales and long nose exhales dressed in my Regal Rubber floor length Mackintosh and opera length Red Leather gloves.

More 120 Leather Ashtray
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - As a busy lifestyle Mistress I simply don't have the opportunity to catch up on my emails but when I do I thoroughly utilise and objectify my slave as I do so, with him at my beck and call and serving as my human ashtray. Dressed in my favourite floor length Black Leather coat and short Black Leather gloves I nonchalantly deposit every piece of my More 120 cigarette ash into my ashtray slave's mouth and every piece is swallowed as I repeatedly dangle my decadent cigarette and sharply double and triple pump inhales and huge nose and mouth exhales, all whilst I catch up on my fan mail.

Warm regards

Mistress Roug'e
http://mistressrougeuk.c4slive.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/13392
http://mistressrouge.blogspot.co.uk/
https://twitter.com/MistressRougeUK
https://www.flickr.com/people/mistressrougeuk













No comments:

Post a Comment