Sunday 27 December 2015

Christmas Day Draining & More Clip Updates

Clip updates to Members and C4S store

Aurora Cigar for Majestic Leather Madam
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - An up close and personal smoke of a beautiful Aurora cigar infused with my own unique Black Leather dominance. Clad in my full length Matrix style vintage Black Leather coat and favourite short Black Leather gloves, enjoy the indulgent and decadent delights that only a cigar can bring, especially when clamped in my Leather gloved hands! Plumes of cigar smoke fill the air, my double pumps producing beautifully strong exhales, nose exhales and smoke drifts billow around me as I enjoy this most delightful cigar.

Christmas Day Draining
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Recorded but mere hours ago on a horny Christmas Day in our BDSM residence, enjoy the spectacle of this real time release as dressed in my Blue PVC Military uniform I drag my nails over my slave's cock, delight in slapping his hardening cock before I slowly bring him to a messy forced orgasm. All whilst enjoying the decadent delights of a More 120 cigarette.

Intimate Hooded Sobranie Ashtray
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - My slave awaits my presence, hooded, naked and sat holding my favourite Black Sobranie Russian cigarettes. From the second he strikes a match to light my cigarette to the second I leave him with a mouth full of my discarded ash this is an intimate and up close and personal use of my ashtray slave. He never stops gazing and looking at me and dutifully so as well as rightfully so as I'm power dressed in my favourite Black Leather thigh boots, short Black Leather gloves and my short, tight Black PVC skirt. Power dressed, dismissive, arrogant, magisterial and regally smoking yet an intimate portrayal of the subjugation of my personal ashtray slave.

Chilling with a Rothmans Superking
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - I may be chilling and relaxing with a long Rothmans Superking at home, but dressed in my Blue PVC Military Uniform and long Black PVC skirt I grip my smoke with my favourite Black Leather gloves and luxuriously enjoy the beauty of my long mouth and nose exhales, dangles and double pumps on this exquisite English Winter's afternoon.

Scandalous Sobranie Ashtray
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Scandalous is my middle name and how I savour being sinister and cruel. I bind my Leather clad slave in his lockable white Leather bondage and sensory deprivation hood that has just a cigar sized grommet as the only gateway for air intake. I don my Black and Blue Rubber Gown and my freshly painted Rouge Red nails make for a wonderful contrast with my divine Black Sobranie Russian cigarette. My slave ashtray coughs and splutters to my constant delight as he endures my smoke control and suffers with my ash deposits.

Satin Sobranie Smoke
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - I cruelly prepare my slave ashtray as a Black Leather mummified, objectified, funnelled mouth ash accessory ready to receive my ash and always available to receive my smoke as I smoke a lethal Black Sobranie Russian cigarette, subjecting my ashtray object to my sassy satin, Joan Collins inspired attire with an attitude to match!

Ritualistic Leather Adoration
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Rituals are a watchword in MY BDSM world and these rituals of Leather worship are perfectly exemplified here as my well trained slave slowly and attentively licks and kisses first my knee high platform 6 inch heeled Black Leather boots before he adores every inch of my Black Leather trousers and slowly kisses, licks and worships my majestic Leather clad bottom. Ritualistic, unhurried, intimate and beautiful Leather adoration.

Mummified Leather Funnel Ashtray
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Objectification personified as I enjoy a decadent and luxurious Black Sobranie Russian cigarette and subjugate my personal slave to the ultimate in objectified service, bound and wrapped tightly in his Black Leather body bag, Leather hooded and clenching his Black Rubber Funnel to catch every one of my cruel deposits of ash. I am a Mistress of leisure and of lifestyle, here enjoying my Sobranie cigarette and resting my beautiful Black Leather thigh boots on my objectified human ashtray slave, a foot stool piece of human furniture as I recline and relax in my Blue Satin dress, pulling on my favourite Black Leather gloves and using, utilising and subjugating the bound slave under my booted control as I smoke my indulgent cigarette and enjoy the beautiful plumes of smoke, the long creamy exhales, double pumps and long nose exhales that accompany every deposit of ash into my objectified and mummified slave.

Leather Hooded Madam Evil Cigar
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Deliver us from evil, so says the bible, but not in my world or reality! Witness the personification of Leather Cigar smoking evil at it's finest and being the connoisseur of creative scandal I am Leather hooded and power dressed head to toe in beautiful yet menacing total Black Leather. My slave Starlight is mummified and constantly endures my intoxicating and domineering cigar smoke and has no solace whatsoever as I relentlessly own his lungs and control his sexual urges with my challenging cigar smoking evil. Time and again I inhale deeply on my cigar before forcing my smoke into his tight and restrictive rubber gas mask before I disdainfully bring him to an orgasmic release.

Riverside Sobranie Smoke
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Come and enjoy the sights and sounds of a beautifully relaxing smoke beside a river in the English countryside with me.

More Leather Gloved Draining
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Wrapped in his Black Leather body bag and clenching the Black Rubber Funnel to catch all of my cruel ash deposits, I tease and deny my prone slave, cock slapping him and slowly yet forcefully bringing him to his ultimate messy release all over my beautiful Black Leather gloves. A rare chance to see my vintage fur lined Bolero jacket however my slave could not see my magisterial appearance as you do here, dutifully gripping his funnel ashtray whilst I thoroughly enjoy my decadent More 120 cigarette and delighting in the plumes of cigarette smoke and my own long creamy mouth and nose exhales and dangling my beautifully distinctive smoke constantly between my lips, smoking and dangling powerfully and forcefully as my prone slave reaches his messy orgasm.

C4S Store
C4S Members













No comments:

Post a Comment