Monday 2 November 2015

Rubber Madam Milks Helpless Slave and more

New clips added to My C4S Members and C4S Clip Store
 
Rubber Madam Milks Helpless Slave
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad head to toe in Black Rubber I light a decadent Dunhill International cigarette and tease and torment my bound Leather slave before forcing him to orgasm over my rubber dress.

Throat Fuck Leather Ashtray
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad entirely in my powerful Leather, from my vintage Black Bolero jacket and my adorable and unique white Leather thigh length boots atop my Black Leather trousers, watch as I subjugate and objectify my tightly bound Leather Gimp slave. Hooded and blindfolded my slave has simply no idea as to my cruel and wicked intentions as I circle him and utterly objectify and thoroughly use him. Watch as I smoke an indulgent and decadent More 120 cigarette and circle my slave, viciously throat fucking him repeatedly before slamming my ash into his open and waiting mouth. Hear him moan and retch as I force my 7 inch strap on into his mouth time and again, only stopping to use him as my human ashtray or taking his breath away with some delightful Hand Over Mouth. I thoroughly and completely use my slave my way, objectified, pulled into position, used, dispensed with.

Hogtied Paddled and Spanked by Rubber Madam
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad entirely in my luxurious Black Rubber, aside from my distinctive white Leather thigh boots, watch as I hog tie my objectified slave and drag him into position as I deliver repeated heavy and harsh hand spankings and many divine blows from a favoured item of punishment, my heavy, steel riveted Leather paddle. Watch as I delight in producing loud gasps of pain and shouts of anguish from my hog tied slave, leaving his bottom a very pleasing shade of rouge.

C4S Members
C4S Clipstore
Blog
Twitter Mistress Rouge




No comments:

Post a Comment