Sunday 18 October 2015

Sexual Revolution 2016

I am to the understanding with insight and wisdom that I have a mission to undertake and put into action. Society on the whole is so blinkered to the true ethos and understanding about BDSM overall and all it entails especially Governments that create never ending conditions, rules and total disregard directed at the creative, fetishist and S&M/BDSM community.

So I have decided to take action in 2016 its been a long time coming!

I will create a new sexual revolt honouring those of My ilk, as you are and those that I have connected with over the years.

We are not misfits of socety, we are expressive, honest and creative human beings that savour with relish the creativity of our sexuality.


Be well

Warm regards

Mistress Roug'e

No comments:

Post a Comment