Monday 26 October 2015

Jodhpur Booted Cigar Madam & Cum Countdown for My Ashtray slave

New Clips Uploaded to My C4S Store and Members Site.

Cum Countdown for my Ashtray slave
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad entirely in my beautiful and powerful Black Leather, from my vintage Leather Military Tunic atop my Leather trousers, through to my favourite short Leather gloves and platform 6 inch high heeled lace up knee boots, I subjugate and subject my naked slave to constant ashtray usage as I smoke a luxurious More 120 cigarette before instructing him to cum on demand and at the end of a countdown from 10 to 1.

Jodhpur Booted Cigar Madam

24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Forced cigar smoke training for my bound and gas masked slave Starlight today, repeatedly, time and again drawing huge snap inhales producing decadent and creamy exhales straight into my prone slave's heavy duty gas mask. Watch as I delight in making my poor bound slave cough and splutter as I force my cigar smoke directly into his mask and lungs as I objectify and smother him dressed in my favourite Black and Red Jodhpurs, my short Black Leather gloves and beautiful platform 6 inch high heeled lace up Black Leather knee boots.

Ritualistic Leather Worship and Smothering
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Dressed entirely for Black Leather pleasure, watch as my slave worships every inch of my platform 6 inch heeled knee boots, from dutifully lacing them, adoring and kissing them before licking and sucking every inch of my spike heels before I allow him to kiss and worship my Leather clad thighs and Majestic bottom. All the while, I cannot resist smothering my slave in the beautiful aroma and sounds of MY powerful Black Leather, from the calves of my beautiful boots to smothering him with my Majestic bottom before taking his breath away with my perfect and intoxicating Black Leather.

Gas Mask Smoke Milking Hell
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Clad entirely in my favourite Black Leather, from my adorable short Leather gloves through to my powerful floor length Matrix style Leather coat I repeatedly and relentlessly force my long creamy exhales directly into my prone, tightly bound and gas masked slave. I toy and tease my slave but I was in no mood to allow him to enjoy this rare event - he was bound and forcibly milked and all the while subjugated and subjected to my fierce and powerful exhales.














No comments:

Post a Comment