Saturday 3 October 2015

Cigar Strap On Fuck and Milking and more..

Clip Updates C4S Clipstore and Members

Heavenly Boot and Foot Worship
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - What better way for a busy Mistress to spend a beautifully sunny late afternoon than dressing for pleasure in a distinctive Rubber Ball Gown and catching up with her emails from her many devoted fans? All with her personal slave objectified in the corner and worshipping her beautiful thigh length Leather boots and slavishly licking and sucking her feet and toes of course!

PVC Cigar Mistress
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Dressed in a favourite floor length black PVC dress and my favourite short black Leather gloves I delight in tormenting my bound Leather slave, either through the beautiful and decadent cigar I enjoy forcibly sharing or the restriction of his air during my intense . I so enjoy the ritual of smoking a beautiful cigar, the snap inhales and long creamy exhales, and double and triple pumps as I ensure every long inhale is forced into my slave as he slavishly sits opposite me and cannot escape my torment.

Laughter Out-takes Volume 2
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - BDSM is a 24/7 lifestyle for me and always has been. However, not everything goes to plan! Here are a vast number of recent bloopers that Starlight and I cannot stop laughing at and sincerely hope you enjoy them and laugh along too!

Beaten Flogged and Spanked in the study
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Despite my slave's admirable devotion to me today I simply felt the need to punish him. He was already aware of the strap on training I had prepared for him later in the day however I simply needed to punish him first. Dressed in my favourite and powerful Black and Red Leather and including my adorable and favourite Black Leather gloves, trousers and thigh length boots, I subject Starlight to repeated and hard Leather gloved spankings, the rasping feel of my heavy Leather flogger, my harsh steel riveted punishment strap and my all time favourite judicial paddle. Bound to the hooks in our study room ceiling he cannot escape from my repeated too as I force him to accept my smoke from a delicious and decadent More 120 cigarette and my intense, Leather gloved hand administered breath restriction. I needed to subject my slave to this punishment today and walked away thoroughly sated!

Savage Strap On in Punishment Corner
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Mid way through a thorough day of punishment I subjected my slave to his most savage strap on training to date and I'm sadistically pleased at his progress. Starlight is naked aside from his slave harness and ball gag but rather I am powerfully dressed in my favourite all Black Leather and I simply needed to savagely train him today and sate my needs. This I did but more savage strap on training is planned for the coming days ahead.

Cigar Strap On Fuck and Milking
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - A Black Leather and Rubber ensemble as I enjoy a decadent and thick half corona cigar and violate my slave's eager mouth with my beautiful Black Strap On. A hard strap on fucking follows before I forcibly milk my slave whilst I am still thoroughly, and pleasingly, fully inside him to the hilt.

Harsh Spanking for my Ashtray slave
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Traditional discipline was called for after discovering Starlight had been masturbating without my permission. I relish administering an old fashioned and traditional OTK spanking, especially when clad in my favourite opera length red Leather gloves and being a Mistress of leisure, I simply couldn't resist indulging in a favourite More 120 cigarette, using my slave as an ashtray in between the Leather gloved spankings he so richly deserved.

Divine Foot Worship
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Dressed in my beautiful Red Rubber and lace up opera length Red Leather gloves, I have everything I need for an afternoon of divine foot worship. A decadent and luxurious More 120 cigarette, a glass of chilled wine and my current book! Oh, and my slave naked at my feet performing his foot worship task admirably and dutifully taking my ash as a reward. A divine afternoon indeed!

Probed Caned and Strap On Trained
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - The Power of Three: Red, White and Black. Probed, Caned and Strap on Trained! Clad in a favourite Black PVC blouse, my distinctive Red Jodhpurs and delightful thigh length White Leather boots, I indulge myself still further with a thick half corona cigar as I probe and cane my slave before I really sate my needs and subject Starlight to yet more, and much needed, strap on training.

Rubber Mistress and Her Ashtray Slave
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - Layered in beautiful Rubber with my Red Rubber blouse underneath my delectable and distinctive Black Rubber Ball Gown, I indulge myself in a regular ritual within our home. Starlight is simply hooded and collared in the corner whilst I enjoy a luxurious More 120 cigarette and use him repeatedly as my human ashtray. Always a delight!

Forced Smoke For My Ashtray Slave
24/7 Lifestyle Slave Ownership - My ashtray slave is so attentive. And so he should be! Dressed in my magnificent full length Rubber Ball Gown, fingerless Rubber gloves and my favourite Black Leather thigh length boots, watch as I enjoy a decadent Sobranie cigarette and force my slave to share my creamy exhales and accept every inch of my discarded ash. Starlight is, as ever, exactly where I need him to be, at my feet and here double hooded for more delightful restriction with first a Leather gimp hood and a gas mask for my long, creamy exhales.















http://clips4sale.com/store/13392
http://mistressrougeuk.c4slive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment