Saturday 25 January 2014

What happened to Me.....?

Good morning to all My slave's & Mistress friends, and admirers. 

It has been a whole decade now, 10 years in which I have enjoyed this amazing journey, and adventure within the realms of BDSM, Kink & S&M.. I smile on My achievements, and also admire that you are still here at My Yahoo Group, I am aware it has been abandoned for some time understandable with the year I had in 2013.

I always knew there was something very different about Me, even since the age of 14, I simply felt I was from another realm, or existence through My teenage years, through adolescence and so forth. 
Well, I have amazing news for you all, sit tight and read every word.
2013 was the pinnacle of where I am, Who I am, what I am, and why am I here? Many answers unfolded, some in a way that really tested My Spirit, My personal situation, My Business situation.. All things happen for a reason, dont they? Yes they do in all their glory. I have explored so much about Myself, within the past 10 years, a decade of self-discovery, pitfalls, surreal highs, exploring My dark side, My Soul journey empowered by the realization of what I truly am, Who I truly am.
Well, not to venture into the why's and wherefore's, well I am in tune with My Higher self now, and have also had the incredible connection to My Spiritual Self, in tangent to goals, aspirations, and My evolving evolution of My dreams and vision,.

Be excited, feel excited slave's, I am simply going to "Rule the World"! I mean this with such vigor and determination, that I could actually lay My life on the line for it.. I have had dreams and visions since a teenager, something that has been passed down through the generations, without Me even recognizing it, with the bane of life restricting My Higher Self  within the constraints of living and existing in a society that is not always been a reality that I savour or align too.

2013, I have seen the amazing, beautiful light, have been awakened, enlightened if you will, to the reality that I desire,, 100% Me, for the very first time in 44 years.. I have always been a rebel since 1969, moreso in My teenage years, now I know why, with relish and excitement.. I created Mistress Roug'e and enjoyed Her journey so much, making Me who I am today. The memories forever embedded in My thoughts, with amusement, respect and admiration. Hardworking, achieving, having those explore their fetishes, fantasies & life's calling as slave's, servitude man servants, perverted fetishists too. What a ride!

Anyway, onto the reason of this message.. I am now embarking on a new persona, and upgraded version of Myself.. I am still Mistess Roug'e, however will also have a more powerful new name of The Illuminatrix. Those that know and understand the significance of that name, will also understand where I am going with this.. I am going to Rule the World, it is as simple as that. 

2013, saw Me rid of My Chambers, and all My equipment, this was quite a testing time to be honest. The first step of the Spiritual Journey is no attachment, the reason why this is so empowering for Me is that I now have total freedom, without the need of an isolated base, rooted to one's Chambers, I was a slave to My Chambers really. Staying hinged and in one solitary location, doesn't really adhere to My future plans so it had to go, with all the 10 years of collection, except for My outfits I couldn't part with them, I need them lol. When I started out, I used to hire chambers, by the hour, by the day, and I enjoyed the freedom of this,, However desired My own Domain, which I worked hard for and achieved.. So looking back, it is not a sorrow that I do not own or have My own chambers at the moment, it is a blessing, I achieved it, job done. Now Mistress can branch out, and spread My word, offer Mistress training to other Mistresses, pay it forward if you like, session UK wide, Europe Wide, World Wide. I am very, very excited, and know that the world is My Lobster now, an oyster is way too small for My visions. 

I hire the prestigious Exodus in Birmingham now for session, the most well equipped facility in the UK.http://www.exodusuk.com/home.php

This amazing freedom now, has also given Me the benefit, of collaborating with My Mistress friends of high esteem, UK, Europe, and Global. I will be in London quite alot, and sessioning with My Mistress Sisters Madame Caramel, and Miss Deviant of London.. Also Miss Miranda Rubber Bondage Mistess, Hanwell, London. I will be visiting and travel sessioning in the first instance: London, Glasgow, Manchester, Wales, Brighton, Portugal, and Turkey Oludeniz again.. I know My turkish slave will be pleased again, you know who you are slave O. I will also be visiting Berlin, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and the USA New York. I couldn't be more delighted, with the new life that I have now, I am even better than before. Utilizing the years of experiences I have, to finally offer a brand new, unique, individual freeing concept.

2014, is the year of action, and I will create a new Femdom Revolution, something that I have fantasized about, a long time coming. I will create Mistress Events and parties, I will be filming again, and will really go for My visions and dreams with defiance and success.

With warm regard,

Mistress Roug'e.

No comments:

Post a Comment