Tuesday 7 January 2014

My slave emenac.......

emenac... How can I describe this amazing individual In one simple write or writing?.. I will try... This amazing soul was delivered to Me 5 years ago or thereabouts, in fact his contact was way longer then that, emails and brief online encounters. I can only describe My emenac as My life long soul partner, My man-servant, Lion-Hearted slave, best friend and confidant delivered from the heavens, that has experienced one hell of a ride and more to come for the future.. Without him, I would have lost My way a few times, faithful faith stands strong, resilient and via his faith and total belief in Me he has been one of the most powerful influences throughout My 10 year career.. My love for emenac, well I simply cannot put into words, indescribable... However hear this, emenac is one of the most influential men I have met in My life.. I am proud and grateful that he will forever more, be part of My life, and journey.. Now is the time he will reap the benefits of the challenging evolution that I have transcended into.. He never failed, or fails Me... Standing right by My side, My Rock, unwavering, blinkered, driving Me on to be the best I can be..

emenac I thank you, from the bottom of My heart, the full expansion of My soul and you will be at My side in the next life... Infinite..

Love always,

With fond regard,

your Ma'am.. xx

1 comment:

  1. A Beautiful Relationship indeed..... I know 2014 will be a great year for you both

    ReplyDelete