Sunday 5 January 2014

Black Mistress Rubber Days London... January 9th 10th. Kink London weekend..

Well I am delighted to announce My very first kinky adventure for 2014.. London bound, to create some kinky perverted chaos with those of My ilk and pervery..

I will be available for session extraordinaire with the Infamous Madame Caramel of London, and also the Sultry and devastatingly beautiful Miss Deviant.. My Black Rubber Clad Sisters and I, cannot wait have you in our grasp... Oozing, pleading, begging, spoiling, serving, captivating us.. What a treat,, Three Rubber Clad, Naturally Powerful, fierce spirited, no nonsense Goddesses to totally annihilate the constraints of this dismal society for an hour or three, come along for the whole afternoon.. Why not bask in relish of the brilliance that is kink and perversions, immerse yourself in it!

All details are via this link.
http://www.madamecaramel.com/black-mistress-rubber-day-january-9th-10th/?age-verified=e0d5f14342

I am also available for cultural outings, meals out and soirees hotel rooms or otherwise with Myself and My gorgeously beautiful sex pet female...A charming, articulate vivacious creature not for display of course here over the virtual.. However, an arrangement is never impossible is it? You can reserve your session or experience at mistressrouge@msn.com

Warm regards,

Mistress Roug'e.


No comments:

Post a Comment