Thursday 7 February 2013

New Chambers & New Tribute.

30 Minute - No nonsense Domestic Canings/Spankings £60

60 Minute Session - £140

2 hour Session - £250

I operate from My "Palace of Perversions" close to the Hagley Road, near Birmingham Central. 

I have a domestic setting, also multi-functional play rooms fully equipped. I have shower facilities, and also refreshments will be provided after session.

My location is very discreet with ample parking.

Very good access from all the major motorways, Aston Expressway M6/M5/M42 also central Birmingham/Broad Street/Hagley Road.

I session Tuesday to Friday 1pm - 7pm.

First session appointment is 1pm and final session is a 6pm, depending on the session duration.

Advanced reserved session appointments very much advised, however same day appointments may be available.

Monday is the best day to reserve session appointments, I am available via telephone 1pm - 7pm to answer all your enquiries/reservations.

Contact:
mistressrouge@msn.com

07930732617.

Regards,




Mistress Roug'e.

No comments:

Post a Comment