Tuesday 7 February 2012

Two vacancies available for DomCon LA in May.

A great opportunity for slave’s that are based in the U.S., on My very first visit to DomCon in Los Angeles.

Sadly My two collared slave’s can not travel with Me due to work commitments, so the perfect opportunity for a service slave & a masochist.

It would be more beneficial if the above positions are filled: with someone local to the DomCon event in LA, or are already attending/staying at the hotel as an individual with no other commitments to another person.

I seek one service slave, ideally in chastity or has a device of his/her own. To serve My every beck and call, servitude and service throughout My week in LA/DomCon.

I seek a masochist, male or female, used to the higher-end and intense play whipping, caning and overall sadism. A sadomasochist is also very much welcome.

There are no tributes or fees paid either-way for these vacancies.

Warm regards,

Mistress Roug’e.
mistressrouge@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment