Thursday 11 August 2011

Rubber Madam.

As promised, here is a blog about My rubber session last week with My rubber sub A. I had My rubbery in his usual head-to-toe, heavy rubber mummification, humbler applied to his CB area, also electrics surging on Phase via My Erostek (which seems to be the favourite surge for many of Mine). I had joked with A the week before, wouldn't it be cruel to allow My sub an orgasm right at the beginning of session, and then leave him there electrics still tormenting him.

I have quite a few rubber subs, and most of them actually orgasm with the electrics alone, without any assistance from Me or any other motivation. Well, I was satisfied with the security of My CBT arrangement, knowing full well that the torment of its bind would hopefully prevent any accidental splurges. How wrong was I?

I enjoy over-whelming Mine, each and every one of them. Each rubber sub in turn, suffering the torment of My inescapable rubber control, and of course the effortless turn of a dial on the electro-control box. I also like to have everything flowing, and I leave them alone, sometimes turning off  the light on exit, all they see is the faint red electro button on the box via the mirror on the ceiling, above the bondage bed that they are trussed to. Pitch black solitude, awaiting the click of My heeled boots, or stilettos.

On this occasion, I decided to apply My long black elbow length rubber gloves in front of My vulnerable rubbery, lying there suffering at My whim and mercy. The sight of his Rubber Madam, smiling enjoying his torment and predicament created a wonderful exposed erection. The rubber electro CBT straps holding on mercilessly, also the humbler keeping the balls tight in a vice grip.

I increased the surge, administered the chems and then all of a sudden  10 minutes into session he orgasm ed. "Oh dear" I said, "I did not allow you permission to cum today slave!" I also control rubber sub A's orgasms, so he never expects a release at anytime which is the way I like to control My slave's and submissives.

I increased the electro surge slightly, witnessing the final spurt seeping from his cock. "Well My rubbery, it is not My problem you have orgasm ed early, tough!" "That is where you will remain until I decide to dismiss you this evening". Rubber sub A groaned into the rubber gas mask, as I turned and left the dungeon.

There he remained, one hour and 12 minutes post orgasm trapped and exposed, ignored, abandoned.

I find it ironic that I had mentioned that particular scenario a week before, and it happened too without any stimulation or coercion from Myself.

Warm regards,

Ma'am Roug'e.

No comments:

Post a Comment