Saturday 27 August 2011

Headshaving & Punishment Haircuts.

I have shaved My slave's head, in quite a number of creative, humiliating haircuts/head shaves.

This time, I decided to surprise My slave, with an impulsive hand-held clippered basin head shave. I applied a wide band of elastic, positioning where I will begin and create the humiliating wedge/set. I held My slave's head firm, and started at the nape, taking My time as slave's head was in My lap.

I noticed him swelling in his CB6000s, and I continued to shave away at the sideburns, and sides. I do enjoy starting at the nape first, My nape is also shaved on a regular basis, to go with My bobbed hairstyle.

After I completed My Barberette Chop Shop head shave, I informed slave, that any regrowth with be hacked back, and shaved. I desire a prominent, wedge basin punishment haircut for My slave as a permanent feature.

I am quite fortunate, My slave's hair grows back rather quickly, so I will delight in regular shavings of his nape, to create that wonderful basin punishment haircut to keep My slave in his slave like status.

Well, this is the second time I have shaved My slave's head, since I collared him last November.

I began with hand held clippers, rubber band applied for the basin cut design as a guide. I chopped away merrily, laughing as I sabotaged My slave's physical appearance.

Then onto the scissors, chopping and hacking away until My hearts content. I designed a humiliating mohican last time. slave had the public humiliation of being dual head shaved, by Myself and Opal at the LUXE event launch in January. It most certainly did draw a crowd, as onlookers ooO'd and giggled, My slave cringing with every chop.

Today, in theme with Easter I decided on a hot cross bun hacking, well why not, it most certainly amused Me.

I have informed slave, that there will be no more treats to the female hairdressers, he has a fetish regarding head shaving. I will groom My slave from head to toe personally, by My firm hand. Keeping My property groomed, and permanently in his slave status, which is imperative to My ideals.

slave also announced that he is om his 54th day of chastity, I simply forget these things! Being away on holiday I have no thoughts, or consideration regarding chastity, the longer the better in My view.

I also delivered 22 strokes of My cane, after the head shaving for a misdemeanor slave committed while I was away on holiday.

I am also delighted that My baby nettle crop are intense at the moment, with the baby nettle crop I had, and ensured I caressed each welt with a brushing of stinging nettles for added zing!

I instructed slave does not wash or bathe until 8am tomorrow morning, the itchiness will be something to endure from the hair shavings and the nettles, I hope he has a restless night.

I told slave today, there is no place for vanity, as My slave. It was a great welcome back, after My holiday lol





My slave emenac's account.
A year or 2 before i ever met Mistress Rouge in person, i emailed Her regarding a topic She had contributed to on a Femdom forum regarding the headshaving of slaves. Although She had been both an active lifestyle and Professional Mistress for quite some time, She had always wanted to do this but a willing (or otherwise) subject had never presented itself for Her to realize Her ambition. i informed Her that i had actually experienced this and that one day perhaps, i'd love to, once again, be at the mercy of a "Dominant Barberette". Little did i know back then that within 18 months of writing that email, i would be the collared lifestyle slave of Mistress Rouge and that any choice of when and how my hair would be cut wouldn't bean option for me anymore. What a small world we live in eh...
When Ma'am collared me last October, i was instructed to let my hair grow until such a time that Ma'am deemed it to be cut to Her requirements. Just before Christmas, Ma'am clipped it all off down to a stubble at the first LUXE Femdom party. A week or so back, after an uninterrupted 14 week period of rapid growth, Ma'am summoned me to Her Lair for my second cut. Ma'am was quite excited at this, so much so that She decided to film the occasion.

i arrived at Her Lair for my hair appointment. Ma'am sat in a chair and before She began, She placed an elastic band around my head, an inch or two above the tops of my ears. Ma'am then proceeded to crop all the hair below the band with an old set of manual hand operated clippers.


Whilst firmly holding my head at the required angle with Her left hand, She methodically clipped with Her right hand and by the time She had finished shearing all around, i was left sporting a rather hideous and humiliating pudding basin cut - the growth above the band untouched, but cropped to a quarter of an inch below. To emphasise the cut even further, Ma'am then cropped it even shorter, down to a number one length using Her electric clippers. Ma'am teased me with the thought of leaving it just as it was - a truely awful prospect, but thankfully left that particular punishment for another time lol.. Instead, as it was Easter week, Ma'am then created a "hot cross bun" style by shaving a St George cross into the remaining longer hair that i had been left with. She then tidied everything up by clipping to an even length all over so that i was left with an rather short stubble to go home with. i have to say that i do enjoy this little ritual - i truely go into subby heaven when Ma'am demonstrates Her power over me in this manner and i'm glad that i was the one to enable Her to realize a longheld ambition to express Her Dominance in this way.

So, don't fritter your monies away on expensive hair appointments - book MsRouge, Dominant Barberette extroadinaire!  

2 comments:

  1. Great read Ma'am, loving the blog - that first pic is amongst my all time faves of You :-) i have a feeling that it won't be too long before those clippers are running up my nape again..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello mistress and I would love to submit to you and be your slave

    ReplyDelete